New York Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
A Pedestrian Car Accident occur when an automobile strikes
a pedestrian and the pedestrian is injured. In our
modern age, walking across a street may be a dangerous activity
and lead to a fatal experience. You can be alone crossing any
street and get hit by a speeding vehicle.
A New York Pedestrian Accident Lawyer is needed because over 6,000 pedestrians are fatally wounded due to pedestrian
accidents every year, and an estimated 90,000 pedestrians
are personally injured every year. A pedestrian or bicyclist
is killed every 3 1/2 minutes. Pedestrian injuries and fatalities
result in $20 billion in societal costs.
If you or someone you know was struck by a car in a crosswalk or on a sidewalk, contact a New York Pedestrian Accident Lawyer at Kleinick Law today!
There are many causes as to why pedestrian may be injured
by a vehicle, including:
- Negligence on behalf of an automobile's operator
- If a driver is under the influence of alcohol or any toxic
- If a driver fails to follow proper procedures while driving
Keith Kleinick can offer you more information about structured settlements if you are currently receiving compensation after being injured in a pedestrian accident.
Here are some tips to keep you safe:
- Always look both ways when crossing a street
- Pay attention to the turn signals before crossing a street
- Never J-walk
- Make eye contact with the operator of an automobile before
walking in front of it
- Do not drink alcohol while walking or crossing a street
- Walk on the left side of the street when there is no sidewalk
Here at Kleinick Law
our New York Pedestrian Accident Lawyers use their many years of experience in handling car accident
and pedestrian accident cases to investigate every possible
factor that would cause an accident, and to ensure that you
receive full compensation for you or your loved one’s
If you or someone you know was struck by a car in a crosswalk or on a sidewalk, contact a New York Pedestrian Accident Lawyer at Kleinick Law and fill out a free case evaluation form today! Your initial consultation is FREE! "If we don't win, you don't pay!"